Last night my friend Sally and I were listening to a telecall and on that call they talked about stopping each day to prepare a Grateful list. By appreciating what we have we will begin to have a brighter outlook on life. So here goes – this is the “Ten Things I Am Most Grateful For”.
1. My health – I definitely take for granted that I am relatively healthy. I know that I struggle with wanting to be healthier, but I wake up each morning with the knowledge that I am not suffering from a critical illness like some others are.
2. My children – as much as they can drive me crazy from time to time I would not trade them for anything in the world. My kids are the lights of my life and they bring me joy each day. I am so proud of both of them and try to take time each day to tell them how happy I am to be their mom.
3. My husband – I couldn’t ask for any better. He truly is my best friend and my biggest supporter.
4. My career and in particular my business – I wake up every day excited to get into my office. I love what I do and I am proud to own a successful business.
5. My family – having a supportive and loving extended family has given me the courage to try new things without the fear of how they would treat me if I failed. They love me no matter what and I am so grateful they love me just the way I am.
6. My friends – both the friends I see in person and my “virtual” friends in the box. They are always there for me no matter what to share in my successes and listen to my problems.
7. My support network – outside of my friends are my business associates and those that support my business to be all that it can be. They give me a push when I need it and a pat on the back when I reach my goals.
8. My clients – I am thankful that my clients took the “leap of faith” to work with me. I love working with each and every one of them and enjoy the challenges that we face as we grow our businesses together.
9. My ability to write – something that many of us take for granted, but without my ability to read and write there are so many things that I wouldn’t be able to do.
10. My luxuries – as much as I know that I don’t need them, it is sure nice to have them. I love my home, my car and all the other things that I am able to have in life. I know I am very fortunate to have the things I have.
So what is your grateful list? What 10 things are you most grateful for? I would love to have you blog about it and link back to here with your lists. I look forward to reading all of your lists.
Until next time,